Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wikkit Gate is the artifact designed to unlock the time-slowing field surrounding the planet Krikkit. It was once lost, so the planet Krikkit had killer robots search the galaxy for a pillar of plastic, a pillar of wood, a pillar of steel, a golden bail, and a silver bail to make a new gate and unlock the field. They believed that once the field would be unlocked, the Krikkit inhabitants wanted to proceed to destroy the universe.
The Gate consisted of:
- A Steel Pillar of Strength and Power (Marvin's leg, but only after it had been replaced by a scrap metal merchant)
- A Wooden Pillar of Nature and Spirituality (the reconstituted ashes of the cricket stump that was burnt in Melbourne, Australia to signify "the death of English cricket")
- A Perspex (Plexiglas) Pillar of Science and Reason (Argabuthon Sceptre of Justice)
- A Golden Bail of Prosperity (The Heart of Gold's heart of gold — the Infinite Improbability Drive that powers the starship)
- A Silver Bail of Peace (the Rory Award For The Most Gratuitous Use Of The Word "F***" In A Serious Screenplay)