Lunkwill and Fook are the two programmers chosen to make the great question to Deep Thought on the day of the Great On-Turning. They are the ancestors of Phouchg and Loonquawl, whose names would appear to be essentially identical, allowing for the spelling shifts natural with the passage of time.
- Fit the Fourth of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series.
- The fourth episode of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy television series.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book.
- The 2005 movie.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lunkwill and Fook were portrayed respectively by:
- Ray Hassett and Jeremy Browne in the radio series. They are just called First computer programmer and Second computer programmer.
- Antony Carrick and Timothy Davies in the television series.
- Jack Stanley and Dominique Jackson in the 2005 film. They are merged with the characters of Frankie and Benjy.