Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lunkwill and Fook are the two programmers chosen to make the great question to Deep Thought on the day of the Great On-Turning. They are the ancestors of Phouchg and Loonquawl, whose names would appear to be essentially identical, allowing for the spelling shifts natural with the passage of time.
- Fit the Fourth of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series.
- The fourth episode of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy television series.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book.
- The 2005 movie.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lunkwill and Fook were portrayed respectively by:
- Ray Hassett and Jeremy Browne in the radio series. They are just called First computer programmer and Second computer programmer.
- Antony Carrick and Timothy Davies in the television series.
- Jack Stanley and Dominique Jackson in the 2005 film. They are merged with the characters of Frankie and Benjy.