Eccentrica Gallumbits is the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon Six. Some people say her erogenous zones start some four miles from her actual body. Ford Prefect disagrees, saying five. It is possible that the Big Bang was actually one of her orgasms. She wrote The Big Bang Theory - A Personal View by Eccentrica Gallumbits and It's Just One Boob After Another.
It was reported that Zaphod Beeblebrox, whom she described as "the best bang since the Big One," had delivered a presidential address from her bedroom on at least one occasion. She offers Bethselamin Lessons, if you telephone 69-000.
Pears Gallumbit, a dessert which has several things in common with her, is available at Milliways, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
- "This sudden and most unexpected apparition shifted the crowd's focus faster than the appearance of Eccentrica Gallumbits wearing a neon T-shirt flashing the slogan Freebie Friday would shift the focus of the crowd at a VirginNerd convention on a Friday."
- —Description comparing Gallumbits' appeal to the appearance of a cheese wheel above the Nanites[src]
Eccentrica Gallumbits never actually appears in the series, but is mentioned several times. She is mentioned:
- In chapter 7 of the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, because her entry in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is just above that of the Earth's.
- In the book The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
- At the end of chapter 23 in the Douglas Adams novel So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, after Ford Prefect was dreaming.
- In the Eoin Colfer novel And Another Thing....
- In fit the ninth of the radio series.
- In the 1981 television series.
- Gallumbits is referenced in an issue of the Legion of Super Heroes.
- Some fans of Commander Keen have suggested that the fictional planet Vorticon VI is a reference to Eroticon Six.